Thursday, January 19, 2006

why now

After complaining about the lack of snow, things changed yesterday. In the morning enough snow came dow to make things difficult. And just on the day I was scheduled to give 2 trunk shows for my own guild! I left early and made it in lots of time. The afternoon was well attended despite the weather. Supper in between the meetings was great. There were less people in the evening. When everythings was packed back in the car, I phoned home. When I was told that " it was not too bad at times" I decided to stay overnight in town.I'm not as adventurous as I used to be. This morning the drive was much easier, although I did see one car upside down in the ditch. The hall where our guild has the meetings has 2 levels with a railing in between. This works very well for displaying quilts. It is not often that I get to see most of my quilts all at the same time. Now I have to get ready for 2 workshops, one Saturday and one next Wednesday. It looks like the weather will co-operate at least for the next few days. I'm still trying to get some machine quilting in, but I cannot see much improvement.

1 comment:

  1. This could almost be used for a card like Rebecca Barker (I think the name is?) How exciting to see all the quilts in one place on display like that. They all look wonderful. I enjoy reading your blog, thanks for sharing all your great work!

    ReplyDelete