Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Postcards

Last month I introduced at our monthly guild meeting a new idea for another quilt for the Mennonite Relief Sale. The first step is making postcards.Since a lot of the members have never made a fabric postcard I will be teaching a workshop on December 2nd. I made a few samples of Christmas cards to use during the day. This is all what I have been able to accomplish this week. The harvest is almost done,but my husband twisted his ankle coming down the steps of the combine, so that changed things. Xrays showed that it is not broken, but he won't be able to walk much for a few weeks.So I will have to do the chores for him. So far so good. I'm fine as long as the machinery does not break down. I'm absolutely not technical, give me a horse over a tractor anytime. When time allows I will make a few more cards.It is fun to make small projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment